|Crude Protein, Min.||16.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min.||8.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max.||13.00%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber, Max.||10.50%|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber, Max.||22.50%|
|Copper, Min.||65 ppm|
|Zinc, Min.||165 ppm|
|Selenium, Min.||0.70 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min.||8,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D, Min.||800 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min.||250 IU/lb|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids, Minimum||4.10%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Minimum||0.47%|
* Not recognized by AAFCO as an essential nutrient
Wheat Middlings, Heat-Processed Soybeans, Ground Corn, Soybean Hulls, Maize Distillers Dried Grains, Dried Beet Pulp, Calcium Carbonate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Salt, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Magnesium Oxide, Saccharomyces cerevisiae Yeast Culture, Lignin Sulfonate, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Vitamin A Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Flaxseed, L-Threonine, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Choline Chloride, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Manganese Sulfate.
Features and Benefits
- Growth helps to maintain healthy and steady glucose and insulin levels in mares during pregnancy and lactation
- Growth aids in supporting proper metabolism in nursing foals with reduced starch and sugar
For Growing Horses:
- Growth helps to promote steady growth using a combination of fat and carbohydrates for calories
- Growth supports blood glucose and insulin levels, helping to support healthy metabolism
- Growth includes ideal concentrations of the amino acids lysine, methionine and threonine to aid in supporting a healthy growth rate
Feeding Broodmares: The following chart is the amount of GROWTH to feed in lb per day, showing minimum and maximum amounts to be fed with free-choice hay, typically a minimum of 1% of the horse’s body weight.
|Mare's Status||Weight of Mare (lb)|
Feeding Growing Horses: The following chart is the amount of GROWTH to feed in lb per day, showing minimum and maximum amounts to be fed with free-choice hay, typically a minimum of 1% of the horse’s body weight.
|Growth Stage||Weight At Maturity (lb)|
|Sucklings||< 3||Feed FOAL STARTER|
|Two-year-old to Mature||> 24||2.5-4.0||3.0-5.0||4.0-6.0||4.5-7.5|
Provide clean, fresh water at all times and free-choice Harvest Salt by BUCKEYE™ Nutrition.
If high quality forage is fed and the recommended minimum feeding rate cannot be met, either:
1. Add 1 lb of GRO 'N WIN™ or GRO 'N WIN™ Alfa per day for every 3 lb of GROWTH underfed, depending on forage type
2. Supply GRASS PLUS™ Mineral & Vitamin Mix (with grass or mixed forage) or ALFA PLUS™ Mineral & Vitamin Mix (with legume forage)